NEWS & UPDATES
Kmart unveils exclusive Black Friday range for Aussie shoppers
The Black Friday phenomenon kicks off in just a few days, and major Australian retailers are beginning to share their sales catalogues to reel in the discerning customer, and Kmart is one of them.
Kmart Australia, already known for generating mass hype around their exclusive, competitively priced releases, have taken their Black Friday sales a step further. Over the four day sales weekend Kmart will release 100 new products Australia-wide.
These specialty deals range from entertainment, homewares, electronics, toys and more. Their Black Friday page lists ten “sneak peek” items that will be available online and in store from 12.01am on Friday, 29th November.
- Egg chair – $179
- Portable gas BBQ – $99
- Inflatable 9 foot stand up paddle board set – $249
- E-VOLT Electric bike – $499
- Russell Hobbs Cambridge breakfast pack – $49
- Logitech gaming headset G231 – $59
- 100 thread count QB cotton rich sheet set – $29
- Googly whirlee – $9
- Hot wheels track builder total turbo takeover play set – $39
- Black & Decker 18V cordless drill – $49
Stocks for the special Black Friday goodies are limited, so to avoid disappointment shoppers should nab their deals ASAP.
Kmart Australia notes the Black Friday promotion is available in all Australia stores, except Maryborough and Rundle Mall stores.